You can either use 'Discount Codes' or 'Password Protected Tickets' to provide some of your registrants (e.g. VIP's, members, etc.) discounted tickets.
Discount Codes are probably the best way to provide discounted tickets as they are extremely flexible and easy to set-up. For instance you can set up a Discount Code that;
- applies to one, some or all of your tickets
- is a fixed dollar discount (e.g. $50 discount) or a percentage discount (e.g. 50%)
- only applies for a given period of time (from - to date range)
- has limited use (e.g. can only be used 10 times)
To remove a Discount Code you will need to;
- Login to your event
- Select 'Menu'
- Select 'Tickets'
- Select 'Discount Codes'
- From the list of 'Discount Codes' select the discount code you need to delete, click on the name of the discount code
- The details you previously added at the time of creating the discount code with populate to the left of the page of below
- Select 'Delete'