You can add many different types of pages to your Floktu event website and then use the 'Edit this Page' option to edit the page content.
You can also use the 'Title and Description' option to add content to those pages.
Content entered using the 'Title and Description' option appears above the other content (entered via the 'Edit this Page' option).
This is particularly useful for your tickets page, where all your event tickets appear.
To add content to the top of your event pages, you will need to:
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Content'
- select the page that you'd like to edit
- select 'Title and Description'
- in the popup window that appears, you can use the:
- 'Title for this page' field to change the name of the page (this is what your registrants will see)
- 'Additional Content' field to add text and other content using the rich text editor
- 'Upload Image' field to add an image
- select 'Save' when done