This feature allows the Event Manager to apply certain questions to all or one of the ticket types created:
To do this:
- Login to your event
- Go to 'Menu' tab
- Select 'Build'
- Select 'Tickets' add your tickets, and save
- Select 'Forms'
- Add your questions in the section titled: 'Registration form questions'. For instructions on how to add questions to the 'Forms' tab and for each attendee, please see instructions at this link: How to add questions to my Forms Page and How to set up questions in your custom registration form
- Activate the "Require information about the other guests if one guest registers for multiple tickets/allocations for your event?" box.
- An 'Attendee information' section will now appear. All questions, even if they are not required for all ticket type should be added here. Refer to point 6 to add questions.
- Select the 'Multi-Ticket Rules' button
- Each ticket type will be display in columns, including each ticket type within a group. All the questions will be listed in rows.
- Tick the questions that you would like to have answered for each ticket type
- Select 'Save'