To be able to 'Launch' your event website, you must have added at least one ticket that is 'On Sale' at the time you attempt to 'Launch'
Often, we find users have added tickets however, all added tickets have;
- the Ticket 'Sale Start date/time' set to date/time in the future, AND/OR
- the Ticket 'Sale End date/time' set to date/time in the past
To get around this, all you need to do is temporarily adjust these settings for any one of your tickets, launch your event website and then re-adjust those settings back. To do this, you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Tickets'
- in the right hand side bar, select the ticket name to edit a ticket
- change the 'Sale Start date/time' to a date/time in the past
- change the 'Sale End date/time' to a date/time in the future
- select 'Save'
- you should now be able to 'Launch' your event by going to 'Step 6 - Launch'
Once you have launched your event website, feel free to adjust the ticket sale dates as needed.