Two common reasons that tickets do not appear on event sites are;
- Ticket is NOT on sale
Tickets will only appear on your event site if they are 'on sale' - this is determined by the date and time entered in the 'On Sale' field and the 'Off Sale' field.
- Ticket is password protected
If you have password protected your tickets then they will not appear on your event site until the correct password is entered.
To check or change these settings you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near to top right hand corner of the page
- Select 'Tickets'
- Find and Edit the ticket that is not appearing, from the list of tickets you have already created (on the left of the page)
- Click on 'Advanced Ticket Settings'
- Check (and if required, edit) the
- 'On Sale' date and time (is it in the future - if so change)
- 'Off Sale' date and time (is it in the past - if so change)
- Password field (does it contain anything - if so it will need to be entered before the ticket appears on your event site - remove if not required)
- Select 'Save' if you have made any changes
- Repeat for all tickets not appearing on event site.