In the 'Style' section, you have the opportunity to style your event website to meet your branding needs.
To Style you event website, you will need to:
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Build' from the dropdown
- select 'Style'
- you can now make changes as you see fit
- select 'Save' when done
Following notes provides some info on the Styling options available to you.
You can either 'drag & drop' your event logo OR use the 'Upload' button to find and upload your event logo.
Once you uploaded your logo, Floktu will analyse to suggest colours which complement your logo. Your logo will appear:
- on all pages near the top left hand corner of the page
- on the QR coded ticket if you have enabled this option
This section allows you to select the colour of each event website element (i.e. button, banner, heading, etc.).
By default you have 3 main options to colour your event website;
- Banner background and button text - which contains following sub-elements;
- Banner Event Name and buttons - which contains following sub-elements;
- Headings and links - which contains following sub-elements;
Select the option titled 'Show Advanced Options' to control the colour of each website element individually.
- Theres a 'Preview' on the right hand side of the page to help you see the changes you make
- You can also add CSS to your event website using the 'advanced editing tool' option (revealed after selecting 'Show Advanced Options')