With Floktu, using the 'Ticket Groups' feature, you can group your tickets underneath headings (Ticket Group) to improve the layout of your tickets on your event website.
To use Ticket Groups feature, you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near to top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Build' from the dropdown
- select 'Tickets'
- add a ticket using the 'Add Ticket' button, or
- edit an existing ticket by select its name in the ticket listing on the left hand sidebar
- in the field labelled 'Ticket Group', enter the ticket group name
- make sure all the other mandatory ticket information is completed
- select 'Save;
- you should now see the Ticket Group in the ticket listing in the left hand sidebar
- Ticket Groups will appear on your event website if it contains active tickets.
- you can click and drag to rearrange the order in which your Ticket Groups appear on your event website
- to edit or delete tickets in contained in Ticket Groups, just select 'Open' in the left hand sidebar for the Ticket Group you want to access - the rest is exactly the same as any other ticket (see Create / Edit / Delete Tickets)
- to delink a ticket from a Ticket Group, edit the ticket and deselect the checkbox below the 'Ticket Group' field and Save
To edit a Ticket Group Name, you will need to;
- for the Ticket Group to be edited, select the Ticket Group name in the left hand sidebar
- you should now see a field labelled 'Name' appear near the top of the page, change the 'Ticket Group Name' as needed
- select Save
To delete a Ticket Group, you will need to;
- IMPORTANT - first delete or remove all tickets contained in the Ticket Group to be deleted (see "Working with Ticket Groups'" below), then
- for the Ticket Group to be deleted, select the Ticket Group name in the left hand sidebar
- select 'Delete'
- select 'Ok'