With Floktu you can create your own customised 'Registration Forms' to collect the information you need from your registrants when they register.
To create your own custom 'Registration Form' you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Build' from the dropdown that appears
- Select 'Forms'
- By default, a basic form has already been created for you which you can edit to meet your needs.
The Registration form is split into 2 sections as follows:
- Registration form questions are questions asked once per order, regardless of the number of tickets within the order
- Attendee information are questions asked once per ticket
- This section is revealed once the 'Require information about the other guests if one guest registers for multiple tickets/allocations for your event?' checkbox is selected
Working with Questions
- There are 2 'Add Question' buttons - one to add a question to the 'Registration form questions' section, the other for the 'Attendee Information' section
- Hover over a question to access the Edit and Delete options
- Heres a user guide on How to set up Questions in your custom registration forms
- Multi-Ticket Rules allow you to choose which questions apply to which tickets
- the first 3 fields are mandatory - they cannot be edited and apply to all tickets
- all changes are saved automatically