In Floktu you have the power to restrict registrations for your event such that only those with a predetermined email can register.
You can either add contacts you wish to invite manually or import a list.
To 'Restrict Registrations', you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Event Settings'
- select the checkbox titled 'Restrict Registrations' (in the 'Privacy' section)
- you should then see 'Manage your restricted user list' text appear
- select the 'restricted user' link
- a new tab/window should now have opened up
- you can now either use the;
- 'Add Registrant' button to add invitees one at a time, OR
- arrow to the right of the 'Add Registrant' button to import a list of invitees (import format below)
- once you have finished, close the tab/window to return to the 'Event Settings' page
- on the 'Event Settings' page, select 'Save' near the bottom of the page
The table below illustrates the format that should be used to import a list of invitees into Floktu, when creating the invitee list in a spreadsheet.
|invitee name 1||invitee email 1|
|invitee name 2||invitee email 2|