In Floktu, you are provided with an option to password protect a 'Ticket Name'
The purpose of password protecting a 'Ticket Name' is to only allow certain potential registrants to have access to these tickets.
To password protect a 'Ticket Name'
- Login to your event
- Select 'Menu' from the top menu
- Select 'Tickets'
You can either edit an existing 'ticket name' and add a password or you can add the password at the time of creating the 'ticket name'
- 'Add a Ticket' or Edit ticket by hovering above ticket name created on the left of the page
- Activate 'Advanced Ticket Settings'
- In the 'Password Protected' field: add your password)
- Select 'Save'
- Repeat for all tickets you wish to password protect.