With Floktu, you are able to add more information about the ticket under the ticket name using the 'Ticket Description' feature.
By default the 'Ticket Description' is only revealed when the 'More Info' option is selected.
To have the 'Ticket Description' appear by default (i.e. not require the 'More Info' option to be selected), you will need to;
- Log into your event
- Select 'Menu' near the top left of screen
- Select 'Tickets'
- Select 'Settings'
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Other Setting' section
- Unselect: 'Hide Ticket descriptions on website'
To add a ticket description:
- login to your event
- select 'Menu'
- select 'Tickets'
- select 'Add Tickets'
- near the top of the page you can now enter details of your new ticket - some notes and tips below:
- Activate: 'Advanced Ticket Settings'
- In the 'Description' text box; use this to provide additional information about the ticket, e.g. includes drinks, etc.