With Floktu, using the 'Ticket Groups' feature, you can group your tickets underneath headings (Ticket Group Names) to improve the layout of your tickets on your event website.
To create Ticket Groups, you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Build'
- select 'Tickets'
- select the arrow to the right of the 'Add Ticket' button
- select 'Add Group'
- you should now see a field labelled 'Name' appear near the top of the page, enter your 'Ticket Group Name' into that field
- select 'Save;
- You should now see it in the section titled 'Ticket Groups' near the top of the page
To edit a Ticket Group Name, you will need to;
- for the Ticket Group to be edited, select the arrow to the right of the 'View Tickets'
- select 'Edit'
- you should now see a field labelled 'Name' appear near the top of the page, change the 'Ticket Group Name' as needed
- select Save
To delete a Ticket Group, you will need to;
- IMPORTANT - first delete or remove all tickets contained in the Ticket Group to be deleted (see "Working with Ticket Groups'" below), then
- for the Ticket Group to be deleted, select the arrow to the right of the 'View Tickets'
- select 'Delete'
- select 'Ok'
Working with Ticket Groups:
- A Ticket Group will appear on your event website if it contains active tickets. You can either assign tickets to Ticket Groups when you are creating them, or by editing them - heres a guide to creating and editing tickets.
- To work with the the tickets contained in a Ticket Group, select the 'View Tickets' button to the right of it. Working with tickets in a ticket group is the same as working with tickets that are not in a ticket group - see Create / Edit / Delete Tickets.