When someone registers for your event, they will receive an Order Confirmation Email - this can be adjusted such that it acts as a Tax Invoice.
To do this, you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Build'
- select 'Tickets'
- select 'Ticket Settings'
- ensure 'We need to charge tax' is selected
- enter the 'Tax Percentage' (e.g. enter 10 for 10%)
- enter the 'Tax Name' (e.g. GST, etc.)
- in the field titled 'Confirmation Email Message', enter additional information/content to satisfy Tax Invoices requirements
- see 'ATO Tax Invoice Requirements' below for an example of what to enter in the 'Confirmation Email Message' field
- select 'Save' when done
ATO Tax Invoice Requirements
In the 'Confirmation Email Message' field, enter following to satisfy ATO Tax Invoice requirements;
- Tax Invoice (suggested text format: Heading 1)
- Company Name (suggested text format: Normal)
- ABN (suggested text format: Normal)
- If you have high priced tickets/registrations, which will likely lead to orders totalling greater than $1000, to comply with ATO Tax Invoice Requirements, you will need to ensure you capture the 'Buyers Identify and/or ABN' in the registration form. See following guides for setting up and editing the Registration Form;
- Above based on https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/GST/Issuing-tax-invoices/ as at 10/06/2015