If you are using the Floktu payment system to process your ticket/registration sales, then you can process refunds up until you approve settlement.
To process a refund, you will need to:
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Orders' from the dropdown
- on the 'Orders' page, find the order to be refunded using the 'Filters'
- select 'View' to the right of the order that appears
- on the 'Order Details' page, scroll down until you see the 'Issue Refund' section on the right of the page
- In the 'Issue Refund' section, select either
- 'Full Refund' to refund the entire payment, or
- 'Partial Refund', which will then provide you with a field 'Refund Amount', where you need to enter the amount you wish to refund.
- select 'Issue Refund'
IF you've issued a full refund, you can choose to then cancel the order by:
- entering a comment in the section labelled 'Cancellation'
- then select 'Cancel Order'
In certain situations (e.g. AMEX transactions), you may not be able to use the Refund Feature but we may still be able to process the refund for you.
In this situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we will do our best to process the refund for you;
- Event ID:
- Event URL:
- Order ID:
- Order Name:
- Refund Amount :
- Cancelled the Order: Yes or No
**NOTE: The Floktu service fee is not refundable for AMEX transactions due to AMEX merchant refund policies.
Also see: How to Cancel an Order: https://support.floktu.com/hc/en-us/articles/216959363-How-do-I-cancel-an-order-