If you are using the Floktu payment system to process your ticket/registration sales, then you can process refunds up to 45 days after the transaction date up until your event is settled (paid out).
To process a refund, you will need to:
- login to your event
- select 'Menu' near the top right hand corner of the page
- select 'Orders' from the dropdown
- on the 'Orders' page, find the order to be refunded using the 'Filters'
- select 'View' to the right of the order that appears
- on the 'Order Details' page, scroll down until you see the 'Issue Refund' section on the right of the page
- select the payment to be refunded
- select either
- 'Full Refund' to refund the entire payment, or
- 'Partial Refund' to enter the partial 'Refund Amount'
- select 'Issue Refund'
In certain situations, you may not be able to use the Refund Feature but we may still be able to process the refund for you.
In this situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we will do our best to process the refund for you;
- Event ID:
- Event URL:
- Order ID:
- Order Name:
- Refund Amount :
- Cancelled the Order: Yes or No