Bulk order/registration discounts can be accommodated using the ticket 'Min per order' and 'Max per order' feature.
For instance, if your standard tickets are priced at $100, but you'd like to provide a 20% discount for orders containing 3 or more tickets, you will need to;
- login to your event
- select 'Build'
- select 'Tickets'
- select 'Add Ticket'
- complete the requested fields as per normal (i.e. Name, Quantity, etc.), except in following fields;
- Price - enter the adjusted per ticket price. In this example that would be $80 [$100 - ($100 x 20%)]
- Min per order - enter the minimum number of this ticket they must purchase. In this example, that would be 3
- Max per order - enter the maximum number of this ticket they can purchase. In this example, you'd leave this blank to allow "3 or more" tickets to be purchased.
If however the discount was only meant to apply for orders containing between 3 and 6 tickets, then you'd set the 'Max per order' value to 6
- select 'Save' once your finished
In example above, this will create a new ticket priced at $80 each, with the option of purchasing 3 or more tickets - no option to purchase 1 or 2 tickets at the discounted price point.
Here's a screenshot of what your registrant would see if the 'Min per order' was set at 3 and the 'Max per order' was set at 6.