When you clone an event, the event website URL must be changed.
If you want to reuse your Event Website URL, first change the Event Website URL and then Clone/Copy the event
To change the Event Website URL you will need to;
- login to your event site (the one which has the URL/address you want to reuse/free up)
- select 'Settings'
- select 'Event Settings'
- change the 'Event Website URL' field (i.e from 'event.floktu.com' to 'eventold.floktu.com')
- select 'Save'
This will free up the URL/address that was used for your past event (i.e. event.floktu.com) and it is now ready to be used on your new event site.
Now, you can clone the your Event Website. To Clone/Copy an event, you will need to:
- login to the event to be cloned / copied
- Select 'Menu'
- Select 'Dashboard'
- Click the dropdown arrow at 'Create Event' on the top right of the page
- Select 'Copy this Event' from the drop down
- adjust the event details, such as:
- event name
- event start/end date
- event url (change this to your original event, e.g. event.floktu.com)
- event location
- Select which parts of the event you wish to copy across using the checkboxes under the section titled 'Select what to clone'
- Select 'Clone Event' and you're done