You can quickly and easily copy/clone any event that you have access to. Great for:
- Quick and easy event-page creation
- Event 'templates' for easy setup
- Recurring events
To clone/copy an event, you will need to:
- login to the event to be cloned / copied
- Select 'Menu'
- Select 'Dashboard'
- Select the 'Create Event' dropdown at top right of the page
- Select 'Copy this Event' from the drop down
- adjust the event details, such as:
- event name
- event start/end date
- event url (must be changed as two events cannot have the same URL)
- event location
- Select which parts of the event you wish to copy across using the checkboxes under the section titled 'Select what to clone'
- Select 'Clone Event' and you're done
If you wish to use the website URL of the previous event in your new event, you will need to follow the steps in this answer: