You can quickly and easily copy/clone any event that you have access to. Great for:
- Quick and easy event-page creation
- Event 'templates' for easy setup
- Recurring events
NOTE: If you wish to use the website URL of the previous event in your new event, you will need to follow the steps in this article: http://support.floktu.com/entries/28290590-How-to-reuse-an-past-event-site-URL-address
To clone/copy an event, you will need to:
- login to the event to be cloned / copied
- Select 'Menu'
- Select 'Dashboard'
- Click the dropdown arrow at 'Create Event' on the top right of the page
- Select 'Copy this Event' from the drop down
- adjust the event details, such as:
- event name
- event start/end date
- event url (must be changed as two events cannot have the same URL)
- event location
- Select which parts of the event you wish to copy across using the checkboxes under the section titled 'Select what to clone'
- Select 'Clone Event' and you're done