There are various areas where images can be uploaded in Floktu and most of the time we will re-size the images to fit the allocated space.
Also keep in mind that event sites you build with Floktu are responsive (i.e. re-sizes/rearranges to fit different sized screens), therefore please treat following as guidelines only.
Note: Images uploaded to Floktu must be in either PNG, JPEG or GIF formats. Animated GIFs are not supported.
- should be exactly 200 pixels high when uploaded
- can be any width, up to 1000 pixels
Banner Background Image
- should be exactly 220 pixels high when uploaded
- can be any width, up to 2200 pixels
- if banner image is less than 1920 pixels high and/or 220 pixels wide then the image may tile horizontally and/or vertically depending on the size of the screen being used to view the website and the dimensions of the image used
- to prevent tiling on all screen sizes up to Full-HD, the banner should be 1920 pixels wide and 220 pixels high
- depending on the size of the screen being used to view the website and the page being viewed, the banner image will be cropped (from left and bottom) if a 1920 pixel wide by 220 pixels high image is used
Presenter Profile Images
- recommend 125 pixels high by 125 pixels wide
Content - pages with no right hand side bar, i.e. Presenters page, etc.
- should be 1169 pixels wide
- will be scaled down proportionately if more than 1169 pixels wide
Content - pages with right hand side bar, i.e. Custom pages, etc.
- should be 745 pixels wide
- will be scaled down proportionately if more than 745 pixels wide
Confirmation Email Message
- recommend exactly 568 pixels wide
- no scaling